Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.9 is a latest version software that is used to activate Microsoft products such as Windows and MS Office, Microsoft Word and Excel.
What is Windows Toolkit (Microsoft )
Microsoft Toolkit is a free windows activating tool available as an open source free download and a premium version. Software tool is made strictly for windows and office products that require activation. Microsoft has many activators for there windows products which include office activators.
These can be freely downloaded on the internet but most of them have been infected with malware and viruses, therefore I would recommend you download from a reliable source like our platform. Otherwise, we will discuss the features of Microsoft Toolkit below and also will guide you on how to download and also install it on your computer.
The tool is commonly called the EZ Activator, before Microsoft a company that owns windows products decided to change the name to Microsoft Toolkit. Microsoft Toolkit is so far one of the best activators in the world and I don’t think another software does the perfect job compared to this tool.
Advantages Of Using Microsoft Tool Kit
- This is the best activator to avoid damaging your computer, which activates all the versions of windows from 10 to XP.
- It activates Microsoft product permanently you don’t need to activate it again and again after some time period.
- The tool removes the original license of the Windows and replaces it to an auto-generated one. This works almost the same as the KMSPico it also creates a KMS Server in which this I give you trial product but once you are satisfied,you can purchase a premium version with a product key.
Activating your windows with activators there are most chances to have Trojans in it. These products might infect your computer, and it will be very hard for you to notice the virus unless you know how to protect you computer from malware and viruses. It is a very annoying thing which everyone faces almost everyday.
KMSpico is the best tool to activate any Windows such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and also Windows XP. But the Microsoft tool kit It is the best alternative of KMSPico Activator, it works almost the same but has several new functions. This doesn’t help you in activating Windows only but you can also activate Microsoft office. Microsoft tool kit is the safest and most secure activator on the internet. It doesn’t consist of any type of malware and virus you can activate it without any problem.
Microsoft Toolkit Information & Features
The activator works on both 32bit and on 64bit processors respectively. The best thing is that you don’t need any internet connection to use this tool it works totally offline.
Microsoft Toolkit Information and Features
- Both System Supports It supports both the 32bit and 64bit systems. This means you don’t need to find and download separate files for the separate processor. Just download this toolkit and you are ready to go.
- Dual Activation Modules You can use it EZ Activator or you can activate by using Auto KMS modules. The dual activation modules mean that it has two activation systems to activate windows and ms office or those who love EZ Activator and KMSAuto.
- Genuine Windows Activation Guarantee Microsoft Toolkit guarantees that it will activate your windows and it will be 100% genuine.They don’t activate windows through the pirated keys it is by using the KMS Server which is officially announced by the Microsoft Company.
- Live Notifications It is a very useful feature that allows its users to know about windows activation. The application will send you a live Push Notification when your windows or office is activated.
- 100% Secure and Virus Free this amazing windows activator is 100% free if you see a website that asks money for it you can simply report on that. It is tested by the Virus Total and they didn’t find any virus or Trojans included.
Windows and MS office activator you can imagine by yourself what features this bring for you. If you are still confused and want to know the features of this awesome activator then you must need to read my features list below. I have mentioned all the major features of activator which everyone should know before using it. I am also using this activator to activate my Windows and I never face any such problem there is no one on the internet who claims that it is infected by the virus.
|Last updated||5 day ago|
|versions which support offline activation||2.5.1 and 2.5.2|
|Versions which don’t support offline activation||2.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, and 2.4.3.|
Activating Microsoft Toolkit
The tool requires to be activated for it to function well. There three types of activating the Microsoft toolkit and you can choose which one best suits your needs. These are outlined below and shown how this can actually be done.
2 in 1 Activator
This amazing activator doesn’t only activate Windows but also activates Microsoft Office.It means now you don’t need to install two activators to activate windows and office separately. it supports all Microsoft products made for Windows, including Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, even supports Windows XP. On top of that, the software supports MS office 360, 2016, 2013, 2012 and many more.
In the latest versions, Microsoft Toolkit developer added the feature to activate windows standalone which means now you don’t need to have an internet connection to activate your Windows. The versions which support offline activation are 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 series. If you are running an old version of this windows activator then it will ask you to have a proper internet connection to activate Windows. Series which doesn’t support offline activation is 2.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, and 2.4.3.
But using Microsoft Toolkit now you don’t need to activate it again and again once you activate it will be active for a lifetime. If you have used other activators then you must know that almost all of them activate Windows only for a certain time. After that time period ends your windows automatically deactivate and you have to activate it again to use its all features.
Change in Microsoft Toolkit .v2.6.9
- Added Label to show Microsoft Office Setup Version and Architecture on Customize Setup tab.
- AutoKMS no longer attempts activation / displays error when there are no KMS keys installed.
- Added more checks to Add Languages and do better filtering of Language Packs.
- Fixed Customize Setup failing if file extensions were not lowercase.
- AutoKMS skips running if a BSOD occurred within 30 minutes of the last Scheduled Task run.
- Scheduled Tasks now retain their last run date.
- Updated TAP Driver.
- Added an option in which you can see the version of architecture and Microsoft Office and Added more check option to add languages for better language filters.
- Fixed bug when AutoKMS no longer activates and displays an error when there are no KMS keys installed.
- Scheduled tasks are now retained on the last run date.
- Fixed bug when customizing the setup failed when there are not lowercase in file extensions.
- TAP drivers are Updated.
- And many several bugs fixed.
This version of Microsoft Toolkit requires to be installed on every computer to work smoothly. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or a higher version is required. The best part is that the software amazingly works Both on 32bit and 64bit.
Supported Windows Products
|Operating Systems||Office 2006-2016||Server|
|Windows 10||Word||2008 All Versions|
|Windows 8.1||Microsoft Excel||2012 All Versions|
|Windows 8||PowerPoint||Server 2012|
|Windows 7||Access||2012 R2|
|Windows Vista||Outlook||10 Server|
|Windows XP||Professional Plus|
Before moving to the download link of the latest Microsoft Toolkit version which I have provided below, check on how to use the Microsoft tool kit
How to Use Microsoft Toolkit
Most Anti viruses have an inbuilt functionality that automatically blocks certain unverified software so I suggest you disable the anti-virus system TEMPORARILY.
To deactivate an Antivirus temporally open: Control Panel => System and Security => Change User Account Control Settings => Never notify
How To Disable Common Antivirus
The second phase is for you to now disable your antivirus temporary. These are the most famous and most usable Anti-Virus if you can’t find the software which you use then you must google it.
Lets start with temporary Disabling Avast If you are using Avast Anti-Virus on your computer then follow these steps to disable it.
Disable Avast Antivirus
- Right-click on the Avast system tray icon (Located in the taskbar).
- Now click on Avast! Shields Control.
- Then you can see a new window appears.
- In those windows, you can see few options to disable Avast such as, disable for 5 minutes, disable for 30 minutes even until reboot or permanently. Choose disable until next boot.That’s it. It is now disabled.
Disable Norton Antivirus
- Move your cursor to the taskbar and then right-click on Norton Icon.
- Now you will see some options. Click on Disable Auto-Protect.
- A new window will appear and ask you for a time. Choose 15 to 30 minutes and then click on “OK”
- You will then see a warning pop-up that protection is disabled (just ignore it).
- These are some simple steps to disable antivirus from third-party providers but if you are running windows 10 then the steps are different. Read my below guide to disable Windows 10 antivirus.
Disable Windows 10 Defender Antivirus
Under Microsoft Security Essentials icon in the taskbar and right-click on it and click on Open.
- Now click on the Home icon located on the left side.
- From there you can see Virus & Threat Protection just click on that.
- Again you can see there is a Virus & Threat Protection Settings option.
- From there Turn Off Real-Time Protection and Cloud-Delivered Protection.
- Now MSE is disabled until you reboot your laptop/computer. After disabling antivirus now just extract the Microsoft Toolkit and install it normally. It will be installed on your computer within a few minutes.
Disable Avira Antivirus
- Go to the taskbar and you will see an Open Umbrella icon.
- Right-click on that icon and then untick Antivirus Guard Enable.
- Now you will see that the Umbrella is closed which means it is disabled now.
- After windows activation, you again need to right-click on Closed Umbrella icon and then tick on AntiVir Guard Enable.
How To Download Windows Toolkit
To download the Microsoft toolkit activator for windows activation and Microsoft products, simply follow the steps below.
Move to the download links. Click on the download button which is provide below. You should be directed to the official website. Check for another download button click on that button. Now wait for a few seconds and your download will start automatically. Download time varies on your internet speed.
- Check your downloads folder for a zip file.
- Use an extracting tool like winzip to extract the files you just downloaded. Disable your antivirus (if you have installed any) or disable Real-Time Protection in Windows 10.
- Microsoft Company has technology that blacklisted it because it activates the windows and gets it deleted.
- If your antivirus is activated then after extracting the file it will be deleted.
Activate Windows Using Microsoft Toolkit
Activating MS Office is a little bit different from activating Windows. All process is almost the same but there are only one or two steps are changed.
Let’s now move to the step by step guide to activate Microsoft Office:
- Open Microsoft Toolkit from a desktop or by going to the Start menu and then searching for Microsoft Toolkit.
- After that, you can see there is an Office logo next to Windows. Click on the office logo and you will see a new pop-up window.
- From that pop-up menu, you just need to click on EZ Activator.
- Now wait for a few seconds and the system will automatically activate your Office. You will then see a message appears “Office is Activated”.
Activate Microsoft Office Using Toolkit
Open Microsoft Toolkit. Click on that Windows Logo icon. Locate new window taht pops up. The next step is clicking on the EZ Activator. A message window saying Windows is activated.
How To Check Windows Activation
- Right Click on My Computer > Properties > from there you can see Windows Status is activated.
- If you haven’t read my above guides then first read them and then follow this guide to avoid making any mistakes during activating.
Take note Microsoft Toolkit Windows and Office Activator are the best activation tools you can ever get for free. They just have so much features and no other activator gives you the best functionality like these two. Watch this related video for more and this is the reason why I recommend this amazing activator to everyone. You should try it at least once and I am pretty sure you will use it every time when you try to activate windows or office. I am personally using this activator to activate my Microsoft Products.
Categorizing the windows toolkit with other premium products, I would always vote for this tool and its amazing features, other than those that will demand for the money. In the end, I would like to say that if you really love my article or you find it helpful then please share it with your friends and let them know about this activator.
(FAQs) Frequently Asked Questions
I am sure having gone through this article to this end, must be thinking something, doubts and just so much to learn. Well, according to Microsoft Toolkit FAQ below are the most frequently asked questions which everyone wants to know the answers to and ask. These are popular searches we see, even on the internet.
Q1) Is it safe to use Microsoft Toolkit?
Activating windows from Microsoft Toolkit is 100% safe and secure. I have mentioned this above you can check in the features section.
Q2) Can I uninstall Microsoft Toolkit After Installation?
The tool easy to uninstall without any problems. To do this go to search icon on windows. Search programs, then all programs and locate the windows toolkit. Then finally hit uninstall. You can uninstall it right after activating your windows and office. It won’t deactivate your windows, So don’t worry about that.
Q3) When I install Microsoft Toolkit can I activate my AntiVirus?
You can definitely activate the Antivirus again after installing the Activator.
Q4) I have activated my windows I need to activate it again?
Yes, because when you install a fresh window it deletes all your system files including keys that were used to activate it.